Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Teeccino - a winner for a great coffee alternative!

Today I decided to try an alternative to coffee, as I feel that coffee should only be consumed in moderation, and I tend to go over the limit!


I love my coffee...I have a mini cafe in my Kitchen - all the tools to make the perfect cup! So a coffee alternative would have to be really good for me to give it a thumbs up!


Well Teeccino scored high with me - 10/10


I love the creamy and rich taste, equivalant to a full bodied coffee.


I tried Hazelnut, and it was very tasty - in fact I even poured myself a second cup! I topped this yummy drink up with Silk Soy Creamer...give this a try if you wish to cut out  or cut down your coffee intake. Here is some information regarding it's heatlh benefits:


  • Natural stimulant - provide your body with clean energy!
  • Non Acidic
  • Naturally Caffine Free
  • Prebiotic  - that's very cool - can't get that in your regular cup of Joe!!
  • Gluten Free
  • Heart Healthy Potassium and soluble fibre
  • 70% organic, and no processing or chemical residue

No comments:

Post a Comment